Physicians at Orthopedic Associates are experienced at diagnosing, evaluating, and treating work-related injuries in an objective, cost effective manner, including:
Our Workers’ Compensation administrative and medical specialists have extensive experience managing & coordinating the needs and concerns of patients, employers, adjuster’s, and nurse case managers, thus ensuring a smooth transition from evaluation, diagnosis to final rehabilitation.
Orthopedic Associates is proud to provide the services of an experienced Workers’ Compensation Coordinator to assist worker compensation professionals with the management of their claims. The coordinator works closely with physicians and staff to facilitate answers.
Orthopedic Associates Comprehensive Workers’ Compensation Services:
- Concise structured reporting
- Dedicated Work Comp Department
- Educational seminars (CEU)
- Independent Medical Evaluations
- Information management
- Injured worker see’s physician not a physician assistant
- Respect for the accepted condition (patient will be seen for authorized condition only)
- Same-day appointments
- Second surgical opinions
- Spanish speaking services
- Timely reports
- Work Status faxed to appropriate parties same day of visit
To schedule an appointment, please contact our Workers’ Compensation specialists at (405) 947-0911
For more information please contact our Workers’ Compensation Department (405) 947-0911 Ext. 284 or send us an email.