Orthopedic Associates: Expert Rehabilitative Treatment and Care
Your Spine, Sports & Orthopedic Rehabilitation and Treatment Specialists
People who have undergone joint replacement, sustained broken bones or trauma, or have been diagnosed with a degenerative joint disease often have limited function and mobility, pain and other complications requiring rehabilitation.
Comprehensive and comfortable healing environment to facilitate recovery.
At Orthopedic Associates, a customized physical therapy and rehabilitative program is developed for each patient. We are committed to the best, state of the art rehabilitative programs designed around our patients individual recovery needs.
Contact us. Let our specialists at Orthopedic Associates diagnosis your condition and design a treatment plan that works best for you – 405-947-0911.
Below are just some of the rehabilitative procedures we regularly perform:
- Bipolar hip replacement (arthroplasty)
- Cup arthroplasty
- Hemi hip replacement (arthroplasty)
- Hip resurfacing
- Repair of femoral neck fracture
- Repair of trochanteric fracture
- Surgical Approach
- Anterior approach
- Antero-lateral approach
- Lateral approach
- Minimally invasive approach
- Posterior approach
- Total hip arthoplasty (THA)
- Total hip replacement
- Unicompartmental hip replacement (arthroplasty)
- Interventional pain procedures
- Epidural steroid injection
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound
- Ultrasound guided injections
- Pain Block