Michael E. Kiehn M.D.
Oklahoma State University, B. S.
1993, Stillwater, Oklahoma
University of Oklahoma, M.D.
1997, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Orthopedic Internship & Residency:
Emory University Hospital
1997-2002, Atlanta, Georgia
Uribe, Hechtman and Zvijac, Sports Medicine
2002-2003, Coral Gables, Florida
Joined Orthopedic Associates, Inc.
Shoulder, elbow, knee, hip, ankle,
non-operative back and limited foot & hand
• American Medical Association
• American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery
• Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
• Oklahoma State Medical Association
• Member of Arthroscopy Association of North America
• Member of the American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine
• Former Vice president of Oklahoma City All Sports Association
• Board member Oklahoma City All Sports Association
Special Interests and Honors:
Dr. Kiehn has completed a fellowship in sports medicine with emphasis on arthroscopic treatment/surgery of soft tissue injuries of the shoulder, knee, elbow, and ankle. Dr. Kiehn has experience working as the assistant team physician for Georgia Tech University and the University of Miami as well as assistant orthopedist for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.