David J. Flesher M.D.
Whitworth College, B. S.
1981, Spokane, Washington
University of Oklahoma, M.D.
1985, Norman, Oklahoma
Johns Hopkins Hospital
1985-1990, Baltimore, Maryland
Sports Medicine Union Memorial Hospital
1990-1991, Baltimore, Maryland
Joined Orthopedic Associates, Inc.
Shoulders, knees and elbows
• Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
• American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
• Arthroscopy Association of North America
• Mid-America Orthopaedic Association
• Oklahoma County and State Medical Associations
Special Interests and Honors:
Dr. David J. Flesher practices general orthopaedic surgery; however, he has a special interest and training in Sports' Medicine. Dr. Flesher has completed a fellowship in sports medicine with a special emphasis on arthroscopic treatment of various conditions affecting the knee, elbow and shoulder. Dr. Flesher also has extensive training in hip and knee joint replacements.